The JetBlack M5 Pro is a high quality, magnetic resistance bicycle trainer. Magnetic resistance allows fine tuning of your training schedule through the combination of five levels of resistance adjustment and correct gear selection. Where a fluid trainer increases resistance according to the speed of the flywheel, a magnetic trainer can be overridden, making it suitable for recovery sessions, climbing and specifically tailored workouts. When used with the full range of JetBlack sensors (see below), you can enjoy training sessions identical to those used by professional cycling teams.
You can even upload your session to Training Peaks and Strava.
The JetBlack M5 Pro features a handlebar mounted remote lever for resistance adjustment, and comes equipped with a HYDROGEL Roller, which reduces noise by 55%, and tyre wear by 25-30% giving you the ultimate quiet and smooth ride.
- Free app for iOS or Android with Audio Training Sessions, Read and Ride Sessions, Gear Recommendations, Goal Cadence, Session Time, Session Profiles. Additional sensors (sold separately) allow upgrades to include, Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate, Power (watts), and Calories Burnt
- Multiple coaching sessions crafted by Olympic cycle coach Murray Healey
- Test and monitor yourself with an in built Fitness/Zone test and Training Zone calculator
- Upload your workout to Training Peaks and Strava
- JetBlack SQR quick release system allows easy mounting and once set remembers your bike position. Set and forget!
- Hydrogel roller for less noise and reduced tyre wear. Reduces noise by 55%, and tyre wear by 25-30%
- Trainer is pre-assembled and ready to ride
- Rock-solid design is stable for any size or style of rider and the most punishing of training sessions
- Suits road and mountain bike wheels between 700c, 29”, 27.5”, 26” and many 24” wheels
- Wide Base and Anti Slip Feet keep the trainer still for even the toughest of riders.
- Lifetime warranty
- Folds into compact shape for easy storage and transport. Lowest profile of any trainer.
New & exclusive to JetBlack!
To find out more about the apps click here